The Hyperledger Certified Service Provider (HCSP) program is a pre-qualified tier of vetted service providers who have deep experience helping enterprises successfully adopt Hyperledger. The HCSP partners offer Hyperledger support, consulting, professional services and training for organizations embarking on their Hyperledger journey.
The HCSP program ensures that enterprises get the support they’re looking for to roll out new applications more quickly and more efficiently than before, while feeling secure that there’s a trusted and vetted partner that’s available to support their production and operational needs.
Below are our current HCSPs member companies. If you want to contact any of these HCSPs, please submit a contact request below.
If your company provides professional services to support Hyperledger deployments, please review the HCSP requirements below.
Have you found an HCSP that you are interested in contacting directly to learn more about the product and services they provide? Please submit a request using our HCSP contact form and a representative from that company will be in touch.
If your company provides professional services to support Hyperledger deployments, please consider signing up to become a HCSP.
Note: Currently we only offer Hyperledger Fabric Certified Service Provider (HF-CSP) certification and Hyperledger Sawtooth Certified Service Provider (HS-CSP) certification , with additional projects to be available at future dates.
The main benefits of becoming a HCSP are:
- Placement in our HSCP page
- HCSP logo badges to display on your website
- Access to HCSP email distribution list that includes Hyperledger staff and other HCSPs
- Access to leads from end users looking for support
- Three or more engineers who pass the Hyperledger Administrator Exam for that specific project – e.g. Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator (CHFA) or Certified Hyperledger Sawtooth Administrator (CHFA)
- A business model to support enterprise end users, including putting engineers at a customer site
- Be a Hyperledger member in good standing
The CFA exams are an online, proctored, performance-based test that consists of a set of performance-based items (problems) to be solved in a command line. Candidates have 2 hours to complete the tasks and costs $300.
If your company is interested in becoming a HCSP, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out this form to apply to be a Hyperledger Certified Service Provider.
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the required CFA exams (e.g. Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator (CHFA)). You can upload certifications via the form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or issues? Please email email@example.com