The Schedule for Hyperledger Global Forum is Now Live!
Join 1,200+ developers, vendors, enterprise end-users, and enthusiasts of business blockchain technologies at the inaugural Hyperledger Global Forum to see real uses of distributed ledger technologies for businesses and to learn how these innovative technologies run live in production networks across the globe today.
The schedule offers 75+ keynotes, workshops, and breakout sessions where you can learn directly from leading experts and project maintainers on how to better your skills with blockchain, DLTs, and smart contracts.
“Hyperledger Global Forum is the first chance for the worldwide community to come together for an extended conversation about where and how to maximize the value of blockchain technologies using Hyperledger frameworks and tools. The packed schedule features a broad range of content and connections for business and technical audiences. This event is a must for anyone eager to understand blockchain implementations in real production settings, best practices and lessons learned.”
– Brian Behlendorf, Hyperledger Executive Director
Business Track Session Highlights Include:
- Investigations in a Decentralised Landscape. (When Blockchains Go Bad!) – Simon Dyson, Yorkshire & Humber Regional Cyber Crime Unit
- Blockchains for Business: From Huh to Hype to Meh – Casey Kuhlman, Monax
- Think Tank: Real Estate Applications of Blockchain Technology – Haider Nawab, Royal Bank of Canada
- Understanding Digital Tokens: Market Overviews & Proposed Guidelines for Policymakers & Practitioners – Perianne Boring, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Cryptoeconomics of Enterprise Blockchains – John-Paul Thorbjornsen, CanYa
Technical Track Session Highlights Include:
- Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day – Creating an Enterprise Blockchain Application – Chris Spanton, T-Mobile
- Using Hyperledger Fabric to Secure High Value Asset Documents – Al Brandt, BlocLedger
- Running Hyperledger Sawtooth in Production – Duncan Johnston-Watt, Blockchain Technology Partners
- Transparent Forest and Nature Management in Flanders (Belgium) Using Hyperledger Fabric – Daan Poron, Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive
- Approaches to Consortia Governance and Access Control in Hyperledger Fabric Applications – Mark Rakhmilevich, Oracle
Workshop Highlights Include:
- Deploying Hyperledger Fabric with Kubernetes/Helm – Alejandro (Sasha) Vicente Grabovetsky & Nicola Paoli, AID:Tech
- Hands-On with Verifiable Organizations Network Based on Hyperledger Indy – Stephen Curran; CloudCompass Computing, Inc. & John Jordan; BC.gov
- Overview: Agents and Hyperledger Indy – Kyle Den Hartog, Evernym and Stephen Curran, CloudCompass Computing, Inc
- Hands On with Smart Legal Contracts from the Accord Project – Matt Roberts & Dan Selman, Clause
Sign up to receive updates on Hyperledger Global Forum:
Secure your spot now and save. Standard Registration Rates available through September 30.